|Tariff PLan||Red 30||Red 60||Red 150|
|Bundle Cost(excl vat)||$30||$60.00||$150.00|
|Once-off Connection Fee(excl vat)||$1.74||$1.74||$1.74|
|Once-off Connection Fee vat||$0.26||$0.26||$0.26|
|First Month Subscription||$36.50||$71.00||$174.50|
|In-bundle Tariff||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies|
|Out of Bundle Tariff||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies||Existing Tariff Applies|
|Features and benefits|
|Initial credit (flexi)||$0.15||$0.15||$0.15|
|Free Core Benefits||
|Free Credit||$30 to be used for local calls,sms and only- existing tariff plan applies||$60 to be used for local calls,sms and only- existing tariff plan applies||n/a|
|Core Wallet (Flexi)||
-Initial credit of $0.15.
|Credit Limit (Postpaid)|| Usage outside the bundle is post-charged from a preset credit limit:
International voice and SMS, roaming and VAS
Upon reaching the credit limit customers are suspended from making outgoing activities.
|Free Data||60 MB||120 MB||1GB|
*Existing tariff applies – refers to POTRAZ approved tariffs or any other approved tariffs at the discretion of Telecel
- Telecel Red is a package aimed at high net worth individuals who want to avoid prepaid tariff plans
- The package offers either a pure post-paid option or a flexi option depending on the level of control and convenience needed
- The pure post-paid option allows the subscriber to be billed for all their activity at the end of a billing period, usually a month
- The flexi option is a hybrid plan that contains elements of both post-paid and prepaid where a subscriber can enjoy post-paid capabilities up to a set limit after which they have to recharge their line for continued use.
- All prices in the bundle will be exclusive of VAT. On the flexi option, when you top up with recharge cards, outside the subscribed bundle, all rates will be as per POTRAZ approved rates and are VAT inclusive as Telecel recharge cards are inclusive of VAT.
- The initial Contract Period will be 12 or 24 months depending on whether the subscriber also takes on a handset option or not.
- Standard rates as approved by the regulator apply on all local calls, data, and local SMSs made upon depletion of package benefits.
- There is a once off connection fee of $2.00 on subscribing to the service which may be amended by Telecel from time to time.
- There no other fixed costs apart from the advertised monthly subscription fee.
- Full and further provisions of terms and conditions, are printed on contract form available as part of the application requirements.